Thursday, June 30, 2011

Are you ready for the 4th?



The fourth of July is almost here! I cannot believe that half of 2011 is over already, and that in just 6 Months Christmas will be here. I hope everyone has an eventful weekend planned for the 4th...

My weekend is pretty packed starting tonight so this will probably be the last blog for the week (at least I made my goal of 3). Tonight we will be having dinner at my house for my brother's girlfriend's birthday, tomorrow night we are celebrating my Fiance'(Cody) brother's Birthday in Nashville, we are also getting the keys to our new house tomorrow :), On Saturday, we possibly have another get together to go to or if that doesn't work out, I would love to go to the Smithville Jamboree! (My Great Grandparents were from there and we have not been in years). The Jamboree if I remember correctly is on the square in Smithville and they have food, antiques, and crafts! On Sunday we will have Church and possibly another birthday party for my grandfather... and then finally on the 4th, we are going Canoeing! (I have never been so I'm kind of excited about it) After all of that, I am sure that I will be super tired on Tuesday!

Back to Hadley and Finn, if you don't have your little hoot's outfit for the 4th yet, we have a couple of selections left for you to choose from! (Mention this blog post and receive 10% Off)



If you have your outfit, but need the Perfect hair accessory, we have lots of different ones to choose from! Regular grosgrain bows, satins, dots, double ruffle satins, specialty bows, etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment