Thursday, July 07, 2011

Last Chance



Summer is not quite over yet, but it is time to start thinking about Fall and the Holiday Season! 

The last day to place an order for Whatta Hoot Summer Line is July 16th. Some of these items are great for Back to School and could be used for Fall as well. I am going to start on my
 Fall/Holiday Line after I get all of my orders done that are ordered by July 16th. 
I plan on releasing my first grouping sometime in August. 

To Place your order please Call 615-598-5973, 
E-mail me at hadleyandfinn@hotmail.com, 
or come in the store! 


We are now excepting Resumes for Fall/Holiday Part Time help in the store. 
You can bring them by the store or e-mail them to hadleyandfinn@hotmail.com. 


Each Day I will be previewing some of our Fall Lines coming in. 
I posted this one on FB yesterday. This line is called Tralala. 
It will be a new line for us this season, but I think it will do really well! 


Tralala Starts coming in Next Week! I will announce when it arrives!




No comments:

Post a Comment