Thursday, July 21, 2011

Surprise!


This fall we will be carrying a little bit of jewelry and gifts for women! This is something that we are just trying out to see how it goes, so if you like it please let us know :) Above is a necklace by Mudpie. They have recently developed a new line of "Fashion" including bags, tech cases, jewelry and lots more. 


This is my favorite! I have an addiction for purses (especially if they are this cute). 
We will also be carrying the scarves like you see in this picture. 


For our Fall Preview, we have another new line:

Miss-T-V-Us 


This is a new line so please comment below and let us know what you think!

I feel like I have just completely left out a preview for boys,
so we have a couple of longalls and a Sam and Sydney outfit! 
(The puppy dogs are just precious!)




One more little preview for you:

Whatta Hoot Fall 2011 needs a collection name (suggestions would be lovely) 
that I have not come up with yet,
 but here is one of the fabrics I will be using. 



Have a great Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday :)






No comments:

Post a Comment